Friday, March 2, 2012

Update: Dragunity



Remember back in March 2011 I posted my dragunity deck?  Its here in case you didn't catch it.

Well I must been prophetic when I put the "for now" in the post title. I always liked the archetype but it just fizzled out for me some as no new support came out. WELL support has arrived and his name is Hieroglyph Dragon King - Atums and in the next couple days Ill be updating the old list and going over some of the new plays that are gonna be opening up in the deck. so Stay tuned.

For now though heres a brief overview of the changes if you want to pick up the deck and start working the mechanics out.


14 MONSTERS
II Dragunity Aklys 
III Dragunity Dux 
III Dragunity Legionaire
III Dragunity Phalanx
II Effect Veiler  II Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
I Malefic Stardust Dragon (Add in II Blackwing Zepheros the Elite)
17 SPELLS
I Book of Moon 
II Card of Consonance (Add in a third)
I Dark Hole  
III Dragons Ravine 
I Future Fusion
I Giant Trunade (Add in a Heavy Storm)
I Inferno Reckless Summon 
II Mystical Space Typhoon (Add in a third)
I Monster Reborn 
II Pot of Avarice  (Add in II Pot of Duality)
III Terraforming 

9 TRAPS
I Icarus Attack (Add in a second)
I Mirror Force 
I Royal Oppression
II Seven Tools of the Bandit  (Add in 2 Bottomless Trap Holes)
I Solemn Judgment 
II Solemn Warning 
I Torrential Tribute   (Add in 1 Fiendish Chain)

15 EXTRA
I Ally of Justice Catastor 
I Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barrier 
III Dragunity Knight Vajrayana
I Dragunity Knight Gae Dearg
I Five-Headed Dragon
I Red Dragon Archfiend
I Red Nova Dragon  (Add 3 Hieroglyph Dragon King-Atumus)
I Scrap Dragon 
II Stardust Dragon
I T.G. Hyper Librarian (BRD for now) (*LOL we now have Librarian*)
I Trident Dragon 
I Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier :( (Wind up Zenmaines)


Im still testing the final changes and this is not the final build but its 90% there, theres some definite holes here and the mix isn't quite right so will be monkeying around with the ratios. But it will get you going for now. Biggest issue Im having is fitting my hand traps in and I hate to remove any of my spell and traps for it but honestly the BTHs may have to go :((( this is my biggest delima now


Hint Hint
Zepheros is great fodder for Dragon Ravine

Hint Hint 
Dragunity synchs are level 6

Hint Hint
Atumus loves Red Eyes 

Thats enough for now Ill be posting a detailed one when I feel I finally have the build right. Im also messing with ultimate offering which has been quite fun so who knows I may post two variants 

No comments:

Post a Comment