Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pure Dragunity- Final Build (for now)



K after testing... the big dragons w swords are out. This will be my competitive that I'll be running this format unless something really changes. Seven tools address more though the compulsories/trap stuns etc worked good too (Bribe had to much of a cost), CoC at 2 is where Ill keep it due to only 5 targets and future fusion, Oppression has tested beyond good in most match ups so it earned a spot on the main. I like inferno too much not to run it though it eats up a spot in my main and in my extra. Malefic gives me avenue to Trident or else he wouldn't have earned that spot on his own. Im glad I can finally set the deck down for a bit not feeling like its still incomplete.


14 MONSTERS
II Dragunity Aklys 
III Dragunity Dux 
III Dragunity Legionaire
III Dragunity Phalanx
II Effect Veiler 
I Malefic Stardust Dragon

17 SPELLS
I Book of Moon 
II Card of Consonance
I Dark Hole  
III Dragons Ravine 
I Future Fusion
I Giant Trunade
I Inferno Reckless Summon 
II Mystical Space Typhoon 
I Monster Reborn 
II Pot of Avarice 
III Terraforming 

9 TRAPS
I Icarus Attack 
I Mirror Force 
I Royal OppressionII Seven Tools of the Bandit 
I Solemn Judgment 
II Solemn Warning 
I Torrential Tribute  

15 EXTRA

I Ally of Justice Catastor I Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barrier 
III Dragunity Knight Vajrayana
I Dragunity Knight Gae Dearg
I Five-Headed Dragon
I Red Dragon Archfiend
I Red Nova DragonI Scrap Dragon 
II Stardust Dragon I T.G. Hyper Librarian (BRD for now)
I Trident Dragon 
I Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment